The Ghanaian music industry was hit with a sensational moment when the late Danny Nettey introduced young Joe Mettle on to the music scene by giving him the opportunity to be part and even perform of him ministry. It seems the opportunity that was given to Joe Mettle has also been transferred to another person in the name of Luigi MacLean.
Born in the Greater Accra region to a Ga parents, Luigi grew up singing in the bathroom and later joined the school choir at Mfantsipim Shs and later joined the Joyful Way Incorporated. He had the opportunity to grace stages and platforms to minister onto people until he had his break into the limelight when the reigning artist of the year, Joe Mettle decided to introduce him to the world by featuring him on a song in his upcoming God Of Miracles album. “Bo noo ni” or “No one else” which is topping charts on Aftown.com and iTunes and also enjoying massive airplay on both local and international platforms features the young vocalist and is someway somehow projecting the ability of Luigi.
So one may ask, that what is next for Luigi MaCLean after the song fades off from the main music seen. Well, kgnewsonline has gathered some possible questions that will make people know what Luigi will be up to. They are;
1. Will Joe Mettle sign Luigi MaCLean onto his label?
2. Will Luigi MaCLean go solo and try to do everything on his own?
3. Will any record label sign Luigi on?
4. Will Luigi go back to the hinterlands again?
5. What will become of Luigi after some years to come?
6. Will he even divert to doing circular songs?
7. Will Luigi go to the extra mile of doing more than what Joe Mettle did?
8. Or will Luigi MaCLean just find his way to do another thing aside singing.
Kgnewsonline hope these questions will lead readers to what Luigi MaCLean might be doing after being given this great opportunity.